- Tea has Antioxidants like Theaflavins, Thearubigins that can help reduce the risk for certain types of cancers.
- It keeps you energized, due to theophylline and caffeine
It has polyphenols which help protect our cells.
- Some of the recent researches have pointed that antioxidants present in black tea are good for heart health; can lower risks of heart attacks and atherosclerosis (clogging in arteries).
- Phytochemicals found in tea are linked with maintaining healthy bones.
- Amino acid L-theanine helps in relaxing and revving up concentration level.
- It contains alkylamine – an antigen, which helps in strengthening the immunity.
- Fluoride, found in black tea, helps in protecting teeth.