- It has a lot of antioxidants.
- May do wonders for digestion.
- Beneficial for detox, beauty and as a brain booster.
- Blue pea flower is also used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- It may lower blood pressure and
- It has anti-anxiety properties.
Blue Tea is named after its color when the Green Tea blended with butterfly pea flowers is steeped. The same blue turns into purple colour when added a few drops of lemon. This colouful drink is not just a visual treat but is extremely healthy as well.
₹111.00 – ₹444.00
Take 1 tsp, 2-2.5gm of Tea in a Tea pot/ vessel.
Pour hot filtered O2 rich water|80- 85C| ( 1.5 min less than boiling ).
Steep for 3 min , strain and pour in the cup.